Contact Us Now!
Enjoy Your Backyard This Fall with a Custom Firepit, Patio or Landscaping!
Our landscape design and hardscaping services completely transform the look of any of your outdoor areas.
10%* Off Your Fall Landscape or Hardscape Project.
Discover The Magic of a Beautiful Landscape
Have you ever wished your yard looked different? Many homeowners want to make changes to their landscape but don’t know where to begin. That’s when a professional landscaping design and installation company like Lee’s Nursery & Landscaping can help.
Lee’s Nursery & Landscaping has created and installed beautiful, unique landscapes throughout the Carolinas for 30 years. Our family-owned business is based in Rock Hill, SC, where we’ve earned a reputation for excellence. We combine creative design concepts with the best quality plants, trees, and shrubs to give you the yard you’ve always dreamed of.
Call us today at 803-329-4392 to schedule a free consultation and see how you can add a resort-like feel to your own home.
We Have Solutions That Will Work For Any Budget
At Lee’s Nursery & Landscaping, we create outdoor living environments that help you make the most of your entire property. We have 30 years of experience installing a wide variety of hardscapes in the Rock Hill, SC area. All you have to do is bring us your ideas and let us take it from there!
We Offer The Following Services
- Walkways & driveways: Create a lasting impression of your home by upgrading to paver walkways and paver driveways.
- Patios: We’ll design and install a custom paver patio for your yard. Today’s materials allow us to create intricate patterns and give you a variety of colors to choose from.
- Water features: Water features are more than just a way to add beauty and visual interest to your yard. They also create a more relaxing environment and cover up noise from nearby roads. Fountains, ponds, pools, waterfalls, and streams are just a few of the options we offer.
- Fireplaces: Create an instant gathering place in your yard when you add an outdoor fireplace or fire pit.
- Retaining walls: Retaining walls are a perfect way to highlight a change in elevation or to support the soil.
- Outdoor lighting: Outdoor lighting is the finishing touch to any outdoor living or landscaping project. This is a surefire way to add a “wow” factor to your property.
We Offer a Variety of Palm Trees to Accentuate Your Landscape
We offer the following palm trees to add a touch of the tropics to your outdoor living space:
- Windmill Palms
- Pindo Palms
- Jelly Palms
- Palmetto Palms
- Sabal Palms
Let’s Get Started On Your Own Outdoor Living Space
Some landscaping companies can only do part of the job. But at Lee’s Nursery & Landscaping, we provide all of your landscape needs. If you need tree removal or sod installation as part of your yard’s makeover, there’s no need to call another contractor. We’ll take care of it all!
The best news about our services is that they’re not expensive. Our sales and design teams have developed creative solutions to make landscaping and hardscaping more affordable than ever.
We look forward to working with you to create outdoor living spaces that you, your family, and your friends will enjoy for years to come.
Free Consultations and Estimates
We offer free consultations and estimates, so don’t hesitate to call us with any questions you may have. We enjoy getting to know our customers and bringing their ideas to life. Our work is a true partnership with you and it shows in the quality of our landscape installation and design work. Whether you want to install new plants and trees (including palm trees and other tropical plants), sod, or features like outdoor kitchens and fountains, we’ll get the job done—affordably and on time. There’s a reason why we’ve received outstanding reviews from your neighbors in the Rock Hill, SC area for 30 years. Give us a call and you’ll see why!
Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Tega Cay, Indian Land, York, Clover, Catawba, Fort Lawn, Lancaster & Chester
Charlotte, Huntersville, Cornelius, Pineville, Matthews, Waxhaw, Mint Hill, Indian Trail, Lake Norman, Ballantyne, and Davidson