"*" indicates required fields
Make Your Yard
a Tropical Escape
We Specialize in Designing Beautiful Landscapes and Hardscapes using the Tranquil Beauty of Palm Trees
25% OFF PALM TREES
Must pre-order by 3/1/2021
Create a Tropical Paradise in Your Own Yard
Lee’s Nursery & Landscaping sells and installs palm trees for residential landscaping. Our landscape design experts will find ways to incorporate palms to add tropical beauty to your outdoor spaces.
Palm trees bring the beauty of the tropics within steps of your home. Add these to your landscape or hardscape and you’re doing more than just planting a tree. You’re creating a paradise you can enjoy at a moment’s notice. It’s like being on vacation without ever having to leave your house!
Call us today at 803-329-4392 to schedule a free consultation and see how you can add a resort-like feel to your own home.
We Have Solutions That Will Work For Any Budget
At Lee’s Nursery & Landscaping, we create outdoor living environments that help you make the most of your entire property. We have 30 years of experience installing a wide variety of hardscapes in the Rock Hill, SC area. All you have to do is bring us your ideas and let us take it from there!
We Offer a Variety of Palm Trees to Accentuate Your Landscape
We offer the following palm trees to add a touch of the tropics to your outdoor living space:
- Windmill Palms
- Pindo Palms
- Jelly Palms
- Palmetto Palms
- Sabal Palms
We Offer The Following Services
- Walkways & driveways: Create a lasting impression of your home by upgrading to paver walkways and paver driveways.
- Patios: We’ll design and install a custom paver patio for your yard. Today’s materials allow us to create intricate patterns and give you a variety of colors to choose from.
- Water features: Water features are more than just a way to add beauty and visual interest to your yard. They also create a more relaxing environment and cover up noise from nearby roads. Fountains, ponds, pools, waterfalls, and streams are just a few of the options we offer.
- Fireplaces: Create an instant gathering place in your yard when you add an outdoor fireplace or fire pit.
- Retaining walls: Retaining walls are a perfect way to highlight a change in elevation or to support the soil.
- Outdoor lighting: Outdoor lighting is the finishing touch to any outdoor living or landscaping project. This is a surefire way to add a “wow” factor to your property.
Let’s Get Started on Your Own Tropical Paradise!
Call Lee’s Nursery & Landscaping when you’re ready to design the tropical landscape of your dreams. We look forward to working with you to create outdoor living spaces that you, your family, and your friends will enjoy for years to come.
Free Consultations and Estimates
We offer free consultations and estimates, so don’t hesitate to call us with any questions you may have. We enjoy getting to know our customers and bringing their ideas to life. Our work is a true partnership with you and it shows in the quality of our landscape installation and design work. Whether you want to install new plants and trees (including palm trees and other tropical plants), sod, or features like outdoor kitchens and fountains, we’ll get the job done—affordably and on time. There’s a reason why we’ve received outstanding reviews from your neighbors in the Rock Hill, SC area for 30 years. Give us a call and you’ll see why!
Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Tega Cay, Indian Land, York, Clover, Catawba, Fort Lawn, Lancaster & Chester
Charlotte, Huntersville, Cornelius, Pineville, Matthews, Waxhaw, Mint Hill, Indian Trail, Lake Norman, Ballantyne, and Davidson